1. Mauviel Copper gratin dish - would make gratin dauphinois every day if I had this I think!
2. Ball Blue vintage jars - These are now dotted around my apartment, a vehicle for flowers, food and even toothbrushes!
3. Vegetable Literacy by Deborah Madison - Current couch read- given to me by a new friend :)
4. Falcon Enamelware Pie set - Have some small ones of these, but the larger ones would make great roasting dishes.
5. Le Creuset Stainless steel saute pan - Because I love Le Creuset and I love stainless steel, the perfect kitchen love child.